Building Caught Fire in Hajdúszoboszló

Local News

On Saturday afternoon (3rd April), a building caught fire in Balassa street, Hajdúszoboszló.


Before the local firefighters arrived on the scene, the owner of the building managed to switch off the electricity in the building and he also took out a gas cylinder. Ambulance were also alerted. According to the available information, nobody got injured in the fire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *