The room of a family house in Nyírmihálydi caught fire

Local News

One of the rooms of a one hundred square meters family house burned down in József Attila Street in Nyírmihálydi on Wednesday afternoon.

The professional firefighters of Nyíradony and the municipal firefighters of Szakoly surrounded the flames with two jets of water and extinguished the fire.


Hajdú-Bihar County Disaster Management Directorate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *