On Monday morning, in the back garden of a family house, a leaf in a manure store in Hajdúböszörmény, Vajda János Street, caught fire. Professional firefighters from Hajdúböszörmény marched, quenching the flames with a jet of water.
In Nádudvar, on the Main Road, the roof structure of an outbuilding built to a residential building caught fire on Monday afternoon, which alarmed the professional firefighters in Püspökladány and Hajdúszoboszló. The units extinguished the fire using hand tools and water jets.
Late in the evening, in the stairwell of a ten-story condominium on Jerikó Street in Debrecen, the residents felt smoke and alarmed the professional firefighters in Debrecen. Units searched the condominium and found the source of the fire. He burned his eyes in a metal container in the basement of the condominium. The stairwell was therefore saturated with smoke. Firefighters extinguished the fire with a jet of water and ventilated the stairwell. Residents remained in their apartments during the intervention.
Hajdú-Bihar County Disaster Management Directorate