Family House Caught Fire in Nagyhegyes


The external insulation of a two-hundred-square-meter family house was burning on Tuesday morning in Nagyhegyesen, on Tulipán street, the county disaster management reported.

Professional firefighters from Hajdúszoboszló and the municipal firefighters from Balmazújváros were alerted to the incident, and they extinguished the fire with two jets of water, and then started the subsequent fire-extinguishing work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *